? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Korean Band coming to my school

Is Tuesday today, obviously.... April's Fool Eve. Yes, what a wonderful, yet an able-to-make-a-normal-person-turn-retarded day.
On Monday, Ms Goh, my school and all Wesleyans' Deputy Principal,yes she's definitely fiercer than my mom, and I used to descibe my mom as, a CARNIVORE, announced to all students that there will be a Korean Band coming to my school at Wednesday, which is currently, tomorrow.....:D... So today, Ms Matthews announced for the first time again, about this issue. You probably may feel strange:Why is Spud talking about this issue when he's supposed to talk about April's Fool? Or maybe he's not suppose to talk about April's Fool.

Then this shall be my answer:NAH SUCKER!!!!

Why? If you acually try to link this whole topic together, it may actually be logic. Lets say, Ms Matthews and Ms Goh had a talk in the office:

(On Last Friday......)
MM:Ms Goh, I have been receiving reports about this upcoming event celebrated worldwide called April's Fool.

MG:Why, why! There is such thing!!! What do you want to know about this event, Ms Matthews?

MM: Nothing Ms Goh. I just want to feel young by celebrating this event with my fellows Wesleyans...

MG: If that's the case, why don't we make a prank with the teacher's to prank students? It shall be a much more fun yet socializable and sensible way to communicate with the students.

MM:A sensible answer. So LET'S GET TO WORK AND MAKE A PRANK!!!

MG:HELL YEAH!!!!!

So they started brainstorming.(This is just opinion from me. Wesleyans, don't take it so seriously..)

Lets just say this is for real. And tomorrow, they will start announcing:

MM:Good morning school, and Happy April's Fool Day. To mention about the Korean Band's intruding our school.... It was meant to be a prank.

Everyone: Aww MAN!!!!! We are so desperate to wait for this day!!!

MM:Well, all I can say is, HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL!!!! And I don't want to see anybody late for sport practices later. Sports Day is coming, and you guys must WORK HARD to acheive excellence in academics. May god bless you for the day, and Happy April's Fool.

So Wesleyans, is this for real now?

(P/S:Gee Keat, please don't talk about this issue in school, our I'll be incinerated.)

0 comments: