? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Ultimate.....Link!!!!

Whoa god I just found this link from Jun Jie:http://www.geocities.com/nickver2/dontclick.html
But seriously,trust me don't,ever,ever click the link(even i did).It's gonna waste your time just like it waste mine.So don't try clicking the link even I'm wasting ur time explaining about not clicking the link. And even you do you are gonna regret a lot for doing it because I have an absolute reason for explaining and wasting your time.

http://www.geocities.com/nickver2/dontclick.html is a....website,virus free,yet time wasting,website. Don't say I never warn you, this website may also spoil your mouse. Never ever click this link. Yes, even I'm posting this link but to be honest it's actually to warn you guys whenever you see this link:DON'T CLICK IT!

So do whatever you want to do about it,do it. but seriously it's gonna waste your precious lifespan about 3-4minutes.I bet someone did click this link so don't even say I warn you.It had waste ur time la...Told you not to click because by clicking it it has waste your lifespan by 1/100000.DON'T DO IT!!!!!

0 comments: