? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tagged.... again.

Thanks for the tag Wei Wen so now I can possibly waste my 15 minutes typing this crap. ahaha. Not funny. It actually just take 10 minutes since I did this before... Behold, THE ULTIMATE TAG!!!!:

1)Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?- To be honest, I'm single, so why should I have a favourite spot to get kissed?==
2) How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?-...... Where am I?
3) Who were the last peoples you took a photo with ?- Maxine, Camillia, Caleb, Ze Xian, Bryan, Guo Kai.
4) Would you consider yourself spoiled ?- Unless I'm a rotten potato?
5) Will you ever donate blood ?- Never donate blood in my life also, consider it a yes. :)
6) Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?- Duh, Xi-Zhe lo. He's sick.
7) Do you want someone to be dead ?- What a wonderful world~
8) What does your last text message say ?- Me talking to someone that is feeling bored...
9) What are you thinking right now ?- Why am I doing this...
1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?- ....
11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?- Was 10, but I have insomnia, should it be counted as...... 1???
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?- Body Glove.
13. Is something on your mind right now ?- I miss my ipod~
14. Who was the last person(s) who text you ?- Win Nie, for the sake of only a reply slip... SIGH~

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...
1) Ee Xi-Zhe(do it in Facebook)
2) Chee Sze Huey
3) Chin Ming Huay
4) Tee Hon Yi(YOU SUCK!!!!)
5) Goh Wei Wen(afk, REDO LAH!)
6) Dog
7) Jared the Pro
8) Mysterious Visitor(I still dunno who the heck are you...)
9) Collin(SUP?!)
10) Peh Win Nie(ahaha! loser...)

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?- No one.
16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?- Female.
17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?- OMG, they don't even know anyone but you ARE ASKING THEM TO BE GAY???
18. What is no.2 studying about ?- PSP stream(is there such thing?)
19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?- Within this week, they kept bothering me...
20.Is no.4 single ?- He's too ugly to be coupled...
21. Say something about no.2 .- She likes to smile in a retarded way.
22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?- Since Ming Huay admitted she's a bitch... there's a 99% of chance she's making love with a dog...
23. Describe no.9 .- He studies chemistry, he hacks my profile...
24. What will you do if no.6 n no.7 fight ?- I can even barely imagine Jared bullying a dog... He can use Kamehameha some more, and all a dog does is... bark.
25. Do you like 8 ?- I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!!!!!! And she likes Xi-Zhe...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

well i think u remember who is the mysterious visitor.