? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tagged for the 4th time, wait, is it the 3rd time???

Life has been horrible to me recently... Why ah???

1. Real Name: Yeong Jia Han
2. Nickname(s): Spud, Muhammad, Potato, Spud-tato, Jahat, Yong Tau Fu....==
3. Star Sign: gemini
4. Male or Female: Male
5. Primary School: Puay Chai 2
6. Secondary School: Wesley Methodist School Kuala Lumpur:D
7. Monkey/Dog: Monkey, I ADOPTED 2 MONKEYS!!!
8. Hair Color: black
9. Long or Short: Short, I'm a boy lar...
10. Loud or Quiet: Loud!!!:D
11. Sweats or Jeans: jeans
12. Phone or Camera: Phone
13. Health freak: I constipate constantly for an average 16 times per month??
14. Drink or Smoke: drink
15. Do you have a crush on someone?: huh???
16. Eat or Drink: ....
17. Piercings: I AIN'T A GIRL!!!!X(
18. Tattoos: Used to have one....

HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane: duh.
20. Been in a relationship: refer to number 15.
21. Been in a car accident: nah...
22. Been in a first fight: twice in my entire life... I'M A BAD BOY!!!!:P

FIRSTS:
23. First Piercing: refer to number 17
24. First Best Friend: Wen Sheng :D
25. First Award:Primary 3
26. First Crush: refer to number 15 and 20
27. First Vacation: Singapore

LASTS:
28. Last Person You Talked To: My mom??
29. Last Person You Texted: Win Nie, my last sms and my phone is out of credit.
30. Last Person(s) You Watch A Movie With: hmm.... forgotten :p
31. Last Food You Ate: Caesar Salad(don't perasan ah, Xi-Zhe)
32. Last Movie You Watched: The House Bunny
33. Last Song You Listened To: Pussycat Dolls-Stick with you
34. Last Thing You Bought: ..... My phone charger...
35. Last Person You Bullied: Peh Win Nie :D

FAVES:
36. Food: umm...
37. Drinks: Nescafe iced Latte Belgium Chocolate!!!! :)
38. Brand: Tropiana Life
39. Comics: Naruto!!!!!:D
40. Song: So many to list lah...
41. Flower: I hate flowers...==
42. Colours: Dark Blue, Red, Black, White
43. Movies: Comedy, Animation
44. Phrase: I'm a retard.
45. Subjects: I don't study...

In 2008, I:
46. [ ] kissed in the snow
47. [ ] celebrated halloween
48. [ ] had your broken heart
49. [X] went over the minutes on your cell phone
50. [ ] someone questioned your sexual orientation
51. [ ] came out of the closet
52. [ ] gotten pregnent
53. [ ] had an abortion
54. [X] done something that you've regretted
55. [ ] broken a promise
56. [X] hid many secrets
57. [X] pretented to be happy
58. [ ] met someone who changed your life
59. [X] pretented to be sick
60. [X] left the country
61. [X] tried something that you normally wouldn't try and liked it
62. [X] cried over the retarded thing
63. [X] ran a mile
64. [X] went to the beach with your best friend(s)
65. [X] stay single the whole year

CURRENTLY:
66. Eating: Chipster
67. Drinking: Lemonade
68. I'm about ton: huh??
69. Listening to: my brother nagging me..
70. Plans for tomorrow: inhale, exhale, run, do schoolwork, piss someone, pwn someone bla bla
71. Waiting for: A PSP to be given to me :D

YOUR FUTURE:
72. Want Kids?: no way
73. Want To Get Married?: nope
74. Going to be a: HUMAN!!!!!

WHICH IS BETTER WITH MONKEYS :D:
75. Lips Or Eyes: I am not in love with them
76. Shorter or Taller?: Oh, please. They are monkeys, not humans
77. Hillarious or Retarded: Monkeys are both hillarious and retarded already...
78. Abs or Flabs: Imagine a monkey has 8-pack, they'll bully you, I PICK FLAB!!!
79. Sensitive or Loud: Loud
80. Hook-up Or Relationship: I don't wanna hook-up a monkey or having a relatonship with them...
81. Trouble Maker or Hesitant: monkeys are trouble-maker, I PICK TROUBLE-MAKER!!!!

HAVE YOU EVER:

82. Lost Glasses/Contacts: yep =)
83. Ran Away From Home: nop
84. Hold A Gun/Knife For Self Defense: nop
85. Killed Somebody: nop, but I'll like to.
86. Broken Someone's Heart: ...
87. Been Arrested: nope
88. Cried When Someone Died: you talking about real life?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself: no...
90. Miracles: yup
91. Love At First Sight: nope
92. Heaven: yup
93. Santa Claus: no
94. Sex On The First Date: AWESOME!!!
95. Kiss On The First Date: yeah!!!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
96. Is There One Person You Want To Be With Right Now? Name?: nah...
97. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are In Life?: at home? duh~
98. Do You Believe In God?: I'm a free-thinker
99. This Is The 100 And Last: ...?
NOW TAG 5 PPL TO DO THIS.
-Maxine(happy now? i tagged you)
-Xi-Zhe(this may be your first tag ever)
-Win Nie
-Hon Yi
-Hao Yi

0 comments: