? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 21, 2009

50 Random Truths

Shit you la, Hon Yi. Thought can get some peace then kena tag by you. I BENCI LU!!!!

Oh well, here goes:

~Rules~
1. You have to post this under ' 50 Random Truths '.
2. You have to tag 5 people.. and choose 5 people to not do this tag.
3. Copy and paste this from the person who tagged you.
4. Delete ALL their answers.
5. Start answering them truthfully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Biodata ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Full Name: Yeong Jia Han
2. Nickname: What else, POTATO LO! SPUD LO!
3. DOB: 31/05/1996
4. Hobby: Umm, Reading Comics??
5. City/Address: I am never gonna tell...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Randoms ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Song listening to: Kingdom Hearts II:Dearly Beloved.
2. Eating: Food la.
3. Drinking: Liquid
4. Last Text Message on FB: I am pissed off by tags.
5. Last Meal: Lunch
6. Time right now including secs: 1:52(39,40,41...)
7. Doing: typing this???
8. Doing on the computer: it makes no difference
9. Crush: isn't it a song?
10. Last time out: for breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Favourities ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Favourite Drink: Limau Ais
2. Favourite Food: Maggi Goreng Ayam!!!!
3. Favourite Song: Make Love, Right Now(Na..Na..)
Fave Artist: My cousin.Fave Band:Linkin Park.
6. Favourite Cartoon: SPONGEBOB!!! YAY!!!
7. Favourite Actor/Actress: dont have one
8. Favourite Comedian: Jim Carrey!!!
9. Favourite Contestant in American Idol: Adam Lambert
10. Favourite American Idol Winner: Kelly Clarkson lo..
11. Favourite Facebook Application: Pet Society
12. Favourite Colour: Black, white
13. Favourite Person To Disturb: Hon Yi
14. Favourite Brand: FCUK.
15. Favourite Country:Japan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hates( List Yourself )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.Exams
2. My brother.
3. To wake up 4 in the morning, IT SUCKS!
4. Homework
5. Hon Yi, he's currently spamming my blog.
6. History, EVERY CHAPTER SUCKS.
7. My room. It's light purple. I wanted dark blue or white... NOOO!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Random Questions ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who is better between:-
1. Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez: Selena Gomez. Miley Cyrus sucks when she smiles.
2. Zac Efron or Robert Patterson: Zac Efron
3. Nigahiga or KevJumba: Who's Nigahiga and Kev Jumba?
4. Bianca Ryan or Taylor Ware: Bianca Ryan. I still have no idea who's Taylor Ware. That's why I suck.
5. Katy Perry or Sara Bareilles : Katy Perry. I LOVE HOT N COLD!!!!
6. Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood: Taylor Swift. Her voice rocks.
7. Adam Lambert or Michael Castro: Adam Lambert. He's in the finals.
8. Rihanna or Jordin Sparks: Jordin Sparks
9. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston: Angelina Jolie. She's still hot even she married.
10.John Mayer or Brad Pitt: Brad Pitt. I vote Brad Pitt when I vote Angelina Jolie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 people I tag~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(for revenge)
Yi Shan(how you know me), Collin(sucker), Wen Sheng, Win Nie(boo hoo for you), and a human.

5 people to not do this tag:
Hon Yi(coz YOU SUCK MORE THAN COLLIN!),Jared(you did this), Justin(you don't have a blog), Xi-Zhe and my mom(she don't know that I blog).

Oh ya, I don't even know you spammers in my chatbox, who told you about my blog?

0 comments: