? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Act and The Entire Day.... FULL OF CRAP??

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. No time... Well, i'm replacing yesterday's post...



I was acting yesterday, yes, at school. Yeap, Gee Keat and Sze Huey are involved. I was like there around 9.00, WTF I dunno why, and I'm suppose to be there at 10. So WTF I did for the entire hour? Sitting around, lagging around, lying down on the basketball court, not long until my teacher found me. Oh crap, I'm gonna die soon. She questioned me why am I there. Stammered:"I..I..I...I need to.... to.. PEE!!!" And then I ran to the toilet and got stuck there for like about an intense half and hour. HALF AN HOUR?! That sucks balls. Sigh~ With all the shit smell.....




So till 9:55(that was pissing me off badly), I creep of quietly from the toilet, and OH DAMN, the teacher is guarding the toilet. I have to run. And the BEST PART IS, THE TEACHER DID NOT FOUND OUT I ESCAPED. WOO HOO!!!! Gee Keat and his sis arrived. The best part is that Gee Keat brought his PSP!!!! Too bad I can't play. I wanted to try Monster Hunter so badly. I even didn't get a chance to play Dissidia:Final Fantasy! SHIT!!!!!

Sigh~ WTF is wrong with my life??? I received critics about this blog that there's no entertainment, no pictures, no music, no chatbox! Just be patient, I'm getting one within this month kayys?




0 comments: