? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Please never let it happen...!!!

Well, this is my possibly 4th blog I'm having. It's like 2 were blocked, 1 was hacked recently and the other one.... don't even talk about it.



So well,don't even possibly let this happen again because well,I'm tired of it. Exam's coming, and I'm bloody what the shit typing this..... I didn't even revised for every subject.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

0 comments: