? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 28, 2009

How I celebrated Earth Hour....:D

I went back to my hometown, Ipoh. Got stuck in the car doing nothing for an intense.... wait, I am doing something, I BREATHE!!!!XD, back to the topic. Got stuck in the car for an intense 2 1/2 hour is driving me to be more retarded.

After all the bone-cracking, back-stretching stuff I did outside of the house, I get in the car, again and went to the cemetery, IT'S CHENG BENG, OK??? Too bad I didn't brought along my camera...

Something I never expected...... My dad actually bought a mini "condominium" for my grandpa. This condo isn't those, well, BIG BIG condo, it's a cardboard condo, flammable condo, the 20- inch condo, condo for elfs and so on. I mean this is some sort of condo for corpse. O.O.... It says after you burned the condo, the dead person you wanted to sent to shall receive it either at heaven or hell. suckish. They even bought massage chairs, handphones, burgers, PCs and so on for my grandpa, how I wish I died.... jkjk...

After the ceremony..... Let's just skip this topic.... AND MOVE TO HOW I CELEBRATED EARTH HOUR!!!!:D... It all started at Ipoh, where I and my brother pissed my dad off and try to make him send us back to K.L. Turns out our plan failed...D: Why, I mean, I DIDN'T KNOW MY DAD IS HAVING DINNER AT IPOH?! It almost took us an hour to finish. Which was already 8 on that time. How sad could that possibly be... So I ended up celebrating Earth Hour.... ON THE HIGHWAY!!!!XD!!! Seriously, you could have never imagine the whole road gone dark, it's like you can barely see a thing! Well except for the colour black.

It's 12:25 here, so good morning! And my parents are going to kill me if I don't sleep.

0 comments: