? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 3, 2009

David Archuleta

It's obvious that you humans know about the poll I made in my blog. Well, it's closed. And I announce:



DAVID ARCHULETA. AMERICAN IDOL WINNER.
This guy, making every girl that saw him breaking-up with their boyfriends, which is, obviously, hot in every girl eye, but jealousy to every guy's eye, I'm still a kid right???:D

Talk about this guy, it's obvious that you people out there know that David is coming to Malaysia right? Yes, it's a tour for him, stuck in america for your entire life is.... boring. So David is jus smart enough to plead his manager to give him a break. Suprisingly, the manager agreed! I guess~...

So where is David going to be? Sunway Lagoon Outdoor Ampitheatre. The probably, best theme park you can ever get in PJ. Buying tickets is tough enough, I heard.


So the girls out there, I am speaking for your boyfriend: Don't break up with them for a singer.:D

0 comments: