? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy 20th post!!! In a very bad condition...

Yes, HAPPY 19TH POST!!!!! What an odd number... I'm going to keep working, and working, if I'm able to. But why am I blogging on this hour anyway? I'm sturck on a high fever, I should rest, WHY AM I BLOGGING!!! I just feel ok la...



Yes, there's critics from, who else, refer to my chatbox, there are all spams there...==''


And recently... I've bought... The ULTIMATE, the STRONG, the TEMPTED-TO-EVERY-NARUTARDs item..... *dum dum dum dum~*
Naruto Movie 5:Bonds:D
Yes, you should know stuff about it from my 2nd post, I've only provided brief information on that post. No worries, go Wikipedia for more details. Good luck in that. I know that this isn't the actual cover I took but the problem is.... My camera is lost no-where in my house. NOOOO!!!!
So I walked around my house to find my camera and
stop and stare~
I'm finding my stuff but I go no-where
Yeah I know that I freaked out~
But I know I musn't be, FREAKED~OUT~~!!!!
Ok enough of singing and I should end this post now.

0 comments: