? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 8, 2009

My Only Post That I can Only Think of. :D

Sorry for not blogging so long, I mean, VERY VERY LONG. I doubt you are going to ask why, but I can tell you I'm actually pending for photos. my camera was found, but spoilt. Which actually sucks. So I can only inform you people out there what happen within these few weeks(just to inform you guys that I'm still blogging!):

1. Amah's Birthday was on last friday, and we had roast lamb for dinner, the ENTIRE lamb. 15 kg, you can't imagine it....:D

2.Concert Practices started recently, around the previous wednesday. And obviously, it sucks when you can't do a thing, got stuck in a classroom with Madam Robiah.

3.Got bullied by many people recently, and its all the GIRLS! haiz, am I too soft? I just can't hit them. TT....

4. Hon Yi has been acting weird recently, I didn't even say anything, then he started swearing at me. =,=''

5. Allison was out of American Idol, Danny look so... sad for her, I mean everyone felt bad for her. And Kris remains... ><

6. LinHan has been weird too recently, he has been folding origami. Example:

"Hey LOOK! I FOLDED A PAPER BUNNY! YAY ME!"
"JiaHan, this is a bunny for you, happy belated Easters!"
7. Win Nie went to Xun Guo's house to rquest for hospitality when her mom abandoned her.
"JiaHan! Xun Guo bully me!"
"YAY! GO XUN GUO! YOU ROCK!"
"JIAHAN!!!!O.O"
8.Sze Huey stopped doing the nyeh nyeh nyeh chant now. Which I find it... AWESOME! You never expect doing the chant fr 5 minutes, your cheek hurt load then.
9. I've bought Naruto The Movie 5, which sze huey was so desperate to watch it and slapping me for giving spoilers.(Currently with Hiroki.)
10.I'm desperate for Guitar Hero III in mah phone now. I played it n Amirul's phone and its addictive. AMIRUL!!!!:D
11.I re-formatted my pendrive 4 times for this week. It goes like, Renji gone, Hi Yoh, Yoh gone, Hi Tsukasa, Tsukasa gone, Hi Momotaro!==''
So far I can go for now, CIAO!

2 comments:

chuayx said...

wow....
ok, your post is a little bit weird....
anyways.
go to my blog ok( yxchua.blogspot.cm)
ps You GOT to stop watching naruto!!! It's killing your brain

Lil Jemz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.