? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exams over.... Finally.... I'm @#$%in' happy!!!!!!:D:D

Yes, exams are over, Pendidikan Seni Visual Praktikal is the last exam I had. So, no yeah. Everyone countdowned during the exam period. AND THE BEST PART WAS MADAM CHELVI DOESN'T EVEN CARE. Never try staying at school till 5 because it sucks balls. No one to talk to, Ka Hern is playing with his football(I got no shirt to wear for playing~), Spencer and Joshua went of with Mr. Moore around 3.45 and Win Nie is busy drawing her cards. O.O

Spencer insulted Puan Hamsiah badly. He said Bryan, not Arrais, Bryan Thomas Silva, pissed Puan Hamsiah.I mean WTF?! Who likes Puan Hamsiah? Go Bryan!

Pn.Hamsiah: Class, I'm getting old, class. So please, don't make me angry, please, please.

MarkChui(some dude):AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHH!!!!!

Pn.Hamsiah:Mahcui(trying to pronounce Mark's name), please, don't laugh, please, what so funny, please. Please respect your teacher.

Bryan:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHH!!!! Madam, its MARK CHUI not MahCui. xD

Pn.Hamsiah:Blaiyan(pronouncing Bryan), please, Blaiyan, it's not funny so please Blaiyan please. It's not nice laughing at your teachers. So please. Please respect your teacher.

Bryan:And madam, my name is BRYAN not Blaiyan. O.O(whole class laughed)

PnHamsiah:Please students please, and Blaiyan please it isn't funny at all so please. DO you all want me to go out???

Whole Class: Yes Madam!!!!!!!!!!!!

PnHamsiah:Please respect your teacher.*pissed off*

And that's how it goes. 17 "please"s Puan Hamsiah said, you have no need to count. Yay me.

-Art theory is probably the easiest subject I had ever took. AWESOME!

-Pui Yee's drawing suck more than mine(Spencer's opinion). AWESOME!!!!

-Spencer slept during exam period. And he got humiliated badly. AWESOME!!!

-Xi-Zhe thinks he doesn't like J** X*** anymore, O.O!!!

-I still couldn't access my Facebook.(13th attempt, 14th's the current.*clicks*)==

-I've not receive spams lately. AWESOME!!!!!

-WinNie thinks she's hot. WTF?!(uh oh~)

0 comments: