? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 29, 2009

Holidays again... BORING~

Hai yo... Holidays are starting tomorrow, so my routine is.... screwed up. Exams over , ceebrated Teacher's Day today but I went to Les' Copaque(for further details, log on to google and define "Les' Copaque"). And DAMNIT THEY PLAYED GAMES!!!!! WATER!!!! I WANT TO BE SOAKED!!!! WWWRRRAAAAHH!!!!!! *boooofs*(exploded for the 2nd time)

The trip is damn boring. Or we did was stuck for a 90-minute to-and-fro in the bus and half an hour time to spend there. O.O!!! Then I came back to school at 12, which I wanted to, but I don't see anyone. They all went up to the hall and watch some movie so I can only stick around the basketball court with bryan, nikk, keshav, kenneth, and justin. Not to mention that bryan is a little weird, keshav is a little on the nerd level, nikk is busy walking in and out of the toilet and justin and kenneth were busy chatting. WTH?!

Then around 12:30, i saw form 1's coming down from the hall. Yes, FINALLY. And I just asked them what happen:

Johnathan: (No expression)

Ganesh: We watched a movie after we played games. You know the movie Surf's Up?Deh, the one with the penguins who gel up their hair wan ahh~

Shaafiq: You SUCK Jia Han!!! You SUCK!

Eric: Shaddup la, who talking to you now haa? HAHAHAHAHAH!(sacarsticly)

Prinesh: Where were you?

Joshua Kumar: ahahahahah~ You didn't play the game ah? THAT'S TOO BAD FOR YOU, NYAH HAH!

WinNie: Eh, I thought you at the hall wan? Then WHO I SAW?! AAAHHH!!!!!! *screams*

SzeHuey: Hey spud you back already ah? What about Sunway Lagoon?

Spencer:(Unlocatable)

HouWei: JIAHAN YOU ARE BACK! YAY!!! *crushing my b@#$% *

Chin Hui:Yo Jia Han, Sup Jia Han, Bye Jia Han.(and bla bla)*rapping*=='''

And so on... Xi-Zhe still like Jia Xuan, so wish him to be able to take down her la, so I no need to teman him jalan-jalan around the school. Spencer is going to a holiday with Joshua is still making me laughing.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wat the...i like jia xuan?