? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A "screwed up" Party

My birthday was yesterday, thanks to the person that wished me. :D But there's no celebratations or stuff, well there is, but it was a total screwed up mess. *sobb*

Oh yeah it's a holiday today, how "nice" could it be. Not. So bored here, at home, doing nothing but just whatever you call HOMEWORK for hours. I thank god that I can use the computer now. Yay! But the only obstacle is... MY BROTHER IS SUPER ANNOYING ME BESIDE ME NOW SINCE HE WANTED TO USE THE COMPUTER NOW. I mean WTH?! I JUST STARTED USING FOR THE PAST 5TH MINUTE! Ok, he's calling me to stop now. He's starting to anoy me, and boof. Wednesday people. BahBye~

0 comments: