? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 15, 2009

Some Pictures for prevous Posts.

YEAH! Mah camera is back to work! So these are the pictures I promised. :)

Amah's Birthday(A Huge Party)

My uncle, looking at something sitting with Johnny, no offense Johnathan!


Isaac. Half-Asleep.





Johnny, restless for the first half and hour, and now....==



Me and Itin. He's poking me at the back. So I look weird.:D


The Roast Lamb, which is the main character of the day and the first character to die.


Grace, figuring out whether should she include appetizers on her meal.



And so on, continue to post the pics in the next post. The picture's resolution is too big.

-WinNie stopped playing Truth or Dare with the boys since we're talking about sick stuff.:)

-Xi-Zhe went in to the Tarian Kuda Kepang, just imagine how he rides a horse made of cardboard.xD

-Prinesh gave me the FiFA '09 game PC version, but the game couldn't load. ><

-Spencer gone gay.==

-Adam is still in American Idol. :D:D

-Pui Yee is swearing more freqently than I do. Could she be....A BOY??

-Justin is back to his old self. Spitting saliva while sleeping,(Girls:EWWWWW!!!)shouting at my ear, stomping....O.O

-I don't see any tags so far, YAY!:D

-I had my dinner for the past few days at....


SUBWAY!!!! YEAHHH!!!!!:D


-Then after that, I went in the super-mart and saw....

Few bucket-fulls of Potatoes and Spuds.=='''

That's my best for today. Ciao~

0 comments: