? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 15, 2009

Pictures again

Oh great. Visited Wensheng's blog yesterday and it's like all screwed up by darren in the chatbox. AAAARGH!!!!!*erupts*

Stuff I had obtained for the past few weeks ago.



The VooDoo Doll(Zorro Version):D




The Weird Stone drew by someone.==


The Ultimate Regigigas Level X. Card. This costs about 40-55 ringgit, and I HAVE IT. :D

Say Bye To Renji, AND HI TO YOH!!!!!(the pendrive)


-Wan Jia is going to kill me if I don't link her, so who cares? :D:D

-I finally found all my previous earphones for my iPod, AND THEY ARE WORKING!!!!!:D

-SzeHuey insulted me for not playing FinalFantasy, but I don't even play FinalFantasy. O.o

-I'm starting to think Adam is getting gay-er than I expected. No offense fans, I still vote for him.

-My computer is getting slower than ever. O.O

P/S:Pui Yee, I have just one last question to ask you, ARE YOU A GIRL IN DISGUISE???

0 comments: