? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bye Renji...

I feel so moody now... WHY? Because Renji completely lost its memory. I'm not talking about the red-haired guy with the Zabimaru sword thing in Bleach, I'm talking about my pendrive!

Yes, I named it by that guy's name, no reason why, I just like it. Okay, so what'swrong with my pendrive and why am I sobbing? My computer can't read my pendrive. Don't even think this is minor, it's the opposite. O.O~

I mean I've loaded FrozenThrone and Worms and songs and movies and projects and wallpapers and so on... I can't survive without those!? Even I'm still alive ok?

I'm feeling so moody for this... I DON'T WANNA TYPE!!!! I wanna click~

0 comments: