? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mah Blog Isn't Dead.

Just came back from Selayang Stadium. Had Sport's Day. :D! Got 2nd last for 400 m. ==''.... Then slipped in to my comp and now typing this load.

My blog isn't dead. I mean it can't be alive too, right? It isn't a living thing. I can't blog because I was banned by my mom, ....NOOOOO!!!!!!! And just because of this, sze huey, xi-zhe, wei wen, almost all my readers la, they just kept complaining. As if you didn't try not to blog for an entire week. Sheesh....

Aussies came to my school last monday. From Sacred Hearts College. Yeah and entirely, most of the girls are big-sized. And that sucks load. :D The boys suck in futsal. The Form 4s and 5s defeated them flat. YAY PEOPLE! Overall I can't communicate with them, I don't get their language. XD!!

Then Sport's Rehearsal was on Wednesday, and obviously, the gym-rama is......gay. That's why I don't possibly care about losing in the race, I will cry out loud very badly if I went in gym-rama. Green house's gym-rama is the gay-est among all houses. And there was March Past, which was awesome by polluting the field like bulldozers towing the grains. ==''....

0 comments: