? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 31, 2009

Pendrive lost for the 6th time, again.

Sheesh, how many times would it go lost again..... Okay, put the blame on me, I don't even know where is the pendrive, which, sucks load. All I remembered is tasting Ashveen's mashed potatoe, went up to the canteen counter and bought one for myself, not bad at all, walking to the car, then running back to the canteen again for my bottle, then knocked by Natalie, oh screw her, though she missed, grabbed my bottle, and scram. Yeah, nothing about my pendrive, isn't it obvious? So I'm here to make an announcement, whoever who have seen my pendrive, please contact me ASAP. There are so many important files inside the pendrive...

So, talk about the lecture that Mrs Matthews mentioned few days ago, She heard loads of complaints from students and teachers. Racism, bullying, dirtying the canteen..... I mean, she's racist herself, and she's telling us not to be racist. Everyone witnessed it. "Indian skin, they don't like, they have never seen people like that in their school." They are like, referring to Chinese??? WTF?!

Ah forget about the bad news, put the good ones on, MADAM NORASIMAH IS COMING BACK WITHIN 72 HOURS. YES!!! No more Madam Zainab, because she sucks. It obvious everyone hated her. TOO OBVIOUS. The ajk are planning to make a card for Madam, but I don't see any till now. So 4ever could be the one making it. No yays, stupid lazy ajk, they only know how to quarrel among each others.

And Mrs Peters is coming to my English class again! Although I felt so sorry for her son, NO!!!!! SHE, IS, COMING, TO, MY, ENGLISH, CLASS, AGAIN!!!!! Why, WHY!!!!! She is suppose to go to Darshen's class, but since all her classes clash together with his class, she have no choice but to visit my class again, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *faints*

Right, back again. Relieved. Maxine said I got tagged by someone, no idea who is it. Dang. So just give me time to browse through blog by blog till I found that blog. Tags are sooo boring. 5 minutes ago, Win Nie gave me a call and said:"You free now? I MADE CAKE!!!!! YAY!!!!! You wanna eat?" O.O?! Eat? Literally, her dishes ain't edible? Owh well....-.-

Oh yeah, my mixpod and picture is back, and I maybe making a poll soon. Just inform me if there's anything not in my blog kayys?

0 comments: