? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 7, 2009

The WMS Entry Exam and Completer Test

Basically, there's two things to worry about tomorrow. The entry exam my brother is taking, and the Kumon Completer Test. Headaches caused by both of 'em. Ishh...

My brother's having his entry exam at WMS tomorrow. *crowd booes* And it seems he's asking me to accompany him to the school. No friends following him to that school, sounds pathetic as it could be. So tomorrow, I have no choice but to wake up early, great news is that after that I'm playing basketball! Oh, I like basketball. ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?!

So there goes for the entry exam. The completer test. Seems like a big deal for Dammy and Ming Shen, so I have to blog this for them. Worship me now you two. NOW. This test is just nothing, nothing compared to my brother's. Obvious. Isn't it AGAIN???

Basketball rocks today. Did 2 shots. Failed a layout, shit. Then played badminton. Something's so wrong with badminton for me today. ARRGHH!!!! My blog's getting boring, my skills are weakening too, anything to do to save me? Seriously got nothing to blog, nothing at all. Pictures, ah forget it. My camera somehow gotten a little weird now. Post a vid?? Nah, I'll just give the link instead then. SO WHAT COULD SAVE ME??? Make a poll???? Add more flash widgets??? Reading others blogs and modify mine? Or that could actually be a way then.

Talk about manga, I'm on Bleach now. Naruto is talking too much crap, they couldn't just make a fight that simple in a chapter. Bleach, much more fights, more manly made, more rough, more uncensored, more awesome it could be. Yeah, there's about less than a 100 chapters to the latest chapter to Bleach for me. So I'm spending most of my time reading it now. Watch it Wensheng. I shall surpass you one day.

0 comments: