? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

Stupid KGT screwing us up

Shit. Missed games today, thanks to some KGT work. Form 1s have to suffer inside the lecture theatre for an hour, not good. This KGT thingy, I forgotten what is the long form is, YAY, weren't listening, made me sneeze for like, countless times in the lecture theatre??? Worst, I'm allergic to KGT. And I've only got merely a month half to finish that shit crap.

Enough of KGT, it's driving me sick. Talk about my flu, please don't let it be H1N1. I hate H1N1, if it's that so, that also means no more Daughtry, no more FiFa, no more bullying, no more racism, and lastly, no more trashing Xi-Zhe for me. Trash Xi-Zhe as in, trash him in basketball, trash his arrogantness, trash his attitude, and make him to a better person to be liked by everyone. So Xi-Zhe, if you are reading this, you still SUCK in basketball.

Oh, yeah. Going back Puay Chai 2 tomorrow, meeting up with Alex there. He wants to trade cards and play basketball at the same time with me. Wait, how is that possible, if that's so, that means all the cards shall be crumpled! SHIT.... Got to improve my English from now.

Natalie Ng Yen Wei is getting more annoying now. Annoying as in, the good one. She always beg for mentos, which, happens to everyone begging to me too. Sucks. And she steps my shoe, whacking me with books, not even injured. Owh well, girls are always weak. That's an exception for Win Nie.

0 comments: