? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Came up with something for holidays. :D:D

Oh yeah. Holidays are STILL boring. Just much better. I am not like Win Nie who can only sit at home and wait for her computer. That's what I call retardedly boring. I ain't like Xi-Zhe who can only sit at home and wait for his flu to recover to. That is supposed to be called... patheticlly-boring. Wonder whether there's such word. Who cares?

Well it's Sunday today. I spent entirely 4 hours to plan. And I've seemed to come out with some stuff to live with throughout the holidays. So....

MONDAY: Well I have to go out with my mom to send my brother to school. I want my mamak breakfast. Then I am gonna do my kgt! Which the hell it sucked. DUHH. I am anti-KGT. Then probably my brother could be back by 1. And gonna have lunch, then bully my brother! Probably going to reload my comics at the evening. And then bully my brother till 11:30....

TUESDAY: Nothing to explain. I am working all day in Kumon.*sobbs*

WEDNESDAY: My mom is going for a meeting. You get what I mean, FREEDOM! I am going online for, probably till 3. Then my mom comes back, gets a scolding, and off I go to nowhere to play basketball.

THURSDAY: I wanna, I wanna go out, you wanna go out too~

FRIDAY: WORKING......

As for Saturday and Sunday isn't exactly a day I would like to plan. It's too sudden. Who knows I am going to America for a week on Saturday and Sunday the plane crashes. There? It's too random...

0 comments: