? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 24, 2009

Holidays are actually quite tiring

Okay... Everything I planned seemed not to come out really much as expected. It seemed to be much, busier as planned and as thought. Wonder whether am I supposed to put it as a good thing or a bad one. Nevermind.

So instead of doing kgt for the entire morning. I did my mom's office work instead. I have to type out her report for the entire day. Which is, mainly the reason why I am blogging at night now. Typing her report is TIRING. TAI-YAR-RING. Still I finished it. :D:D

Played Kingdom Hearts:Chain Of Memories on PC. It's.... ADDICTING. I travelled 3 worlds so far, Traverse Town, Agrabah, and Wonderland. Wait, not Agrabah, what do you call that world with Hercules in there? Ah nevermind. Fought with Cloud, and obviously the Cloud in this game sucked so much that it make me did countless combos without sustaining a strike. BOOO~

What to say now.... AHHH! I got to work tomorrow. Yeah, illegally. How cool is that. Got to sleep early. Ciao~~~~

0 comments: