? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 3, 2009

My screwed up Maths Project

Yeah man, like the title, someone screwed my maths project. And I bet that person reading this is gonna feel bad for the umpteenth time. Yay me, I am evil. :D:D

Yes, YOU, SzeHuey. WTH you've done to my maths project. You and Natalie T.Y. pissed me off by just tearing my mahjong paper!!! For all means I ain't gonna play mahjong or something I'm doing my project in it!!!!! So SCREW YOU TWO!!!!!

So what am I going to do with you two.... Oh ya, the ignoring thing part. YAY ME, I'm so smart to think of this idea.

Anyway, today was the concert full rehearsal, but this also means one thing:

CONCERT REHEARSAL=3 HOURS OF BOREDOM
Oh, damnit. WTF am I going to do within that period of time. Breathe, sleep, laugh, drink water, fold paper planes, laugh again, sleep then school ends. WTH?! I'm so joining concert next year.
Then after I came back..... my dog lubricated on my sock. AHHHHH!!!!!!! what's wrong with my life today!!!! IT'S ALL SCREWED UP, IT'S ALL WRONG, WRONG!!!!!!! I felt like crying. And my mom asked me to work from 7 to 10 just now. which I've finished so yeah. Ciao~

0 comments: