? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 18, 2009

School Concert, and I was at Mamak. :D:D

Uhhhhhh, yeah, school concert. The only reason why Madam Selva is my class' relief teacher. And also the only thingy that reduced my homework by 75%. Happy for that. My school did a concert on Puteri Gunung Ledang, used to hate history, but, *sigh*, live with it.



So basically, I am here to just blog about what actually happens in 1C when the class dudes aren't around. Right, BORING.

Hou Wei: Get up, biatch. I know you are awake, so GET U-- (punched and flew away)

Bryan: So, you want my game files? I could give you everything now, here. (showing his pendrive) So you want it? Hello? You there? Jia Haaaan. I am not talking to an invisi--- (punched, but much stronger)

Kok Leong:You suck Jia Han.

E-Thern: PRO NIAH!!!! (talking to his eraser game)

Wye Shaun: WALIAO. (talking to his eraser game too)

Theng Yuan: eeerrrrgh.....(talking to his eraser game too)

Win Nie: BOB. BOB. BOB. BOB.

Pui Yee: Mentos!!!!!!

And the rest sprayed water all over me.

Entirely, no one to talk. I regretted for not joining concert. I mean, I used to talk to Spencer and his monkey gang, or just maybe Xi-Zhe, but they went concert practice. No point bullying Win Nie for 1 1/2 hour everyday. It's tiring. And sometimes you would even run out of ideas of how to bully her. So NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~

Then finally, the school concert is around, yay. So everyone got exicted about it, and I saw everyone on make-ups, including, well, duh, the males. I doubt that Spencer is feeling akward, since he slapped me after I asked today. And Amirul seemed, so happy about it. As if it were like,:"YAY, MAKEUP!!!! Finally, I've got a feeling of to become a girl!!" =.=''' So the concert was held for two days, friday and saturday. And it's obvious that I didn't buy any tickets to watch the concert. So for saturday, Wan Jia lead an entire mafia to MidValley and, what else, MAFIAS, they rob, the mug, they terrorize, they incinerate!!!!! So they terrorized MidValley with their wallets and bags.

Was eating mamak on that day, Nasi Goreng Kampung. Not bad, just that the fucking waiter forgotten to submit my order and poof! 1/2 and hour disappears on that very moment. I can't possibly order Maggi Goreng everytime, it's suffering la. Then had movie marathon with my cousin. :D:D Watched Transformers, Bride Wars, Monsters VS Aliens then I knocked out.-.-

0 comments: