? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Inter-Club Competition

The inter-club basketball competition is..... crappy. You know I suck in basketball, i hate passing, or passed, it's just.... a pain in the ass. Amirul decided not to play yesterday, so Jonathan took over his place so its me, him and Ting Feng, ALL HAIL JON JON!!!

Jonathan scored a goal for our team, yeah!!!!! Ting Feng answer 2 questions correctly, which means the opponent's team may have a chance to tie with us. Please win, I was eager for that. We are fighting against some dudes obviusly taller than us, what could you expect from us? One goal is actually more than enough, though they scored 3. *sobbs*

Oh yeah, forgotten, Monday was the worst day ever. Geography, as normal, no idea why Madam Zainab is so punctual for our classes. Dang. Then for English Mrs Peters just came in to our classroom and FTW? A SUPRISE CHECK? Oh I'm suprised, dang it. Then for S&D my group went up first, some how I just felt Madam Anne didn't liked the entire thing. Zhao Wang did well. So dang dang dang it, triple dang it for short.=.=

The point is everything is getting worser and probably sooner everything is gone. Forever. Nothing, even my shiny laptop, no don't take it away, it's my life BOO YOU!!!!!!

Apparently the thing i enjoyed most is Civics and Games practices. Acted for Civics and played basketball for games. Ther were like, 20 of people playing in my court and Zhao Wang just broght some pro players out. Me, Eik Huan, Vincent, Ryan, Ting Feng, Alvin and Matthew and him. And it's obvious that my team won(felt so honoured for it). Scored like. 22-0, one basket 2 marks. YEAH MAN!!! But I and Zhao Wang's leg were injured during the game. Zhao Wang got pushed by Chuan Shen, and OH MY GOD CHUAN SHEN's LIKE A BULL CHARGING TOWARDS ZHAO WANG MAN!!!! And I was pushed by 3 shorties. -.- Oh shaddup, I know it sounds lame. The most hillarious part is, TARENDRAN PLAYED BASKETBALL. TARENDRAN PLAYED BASKETBALL. xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well..... No more stuff to talk about now, good news is I'm getting my widgets back by this month. YAY!!!

0 comments: