? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 6, 2009

PTA meeting and Pyramid outing.:D:D

I'm just so effin bored here. So decided to blog now instead of Friday. Yeah, just came back fromschool, why so early ah? My school had it's I-Don't-Know-How-Many-Annual annual PTA meeting. And when it comes to PTA, I gasped. *gasps* Today's PTA is... well, *gasps*, not great at all. My mom goes mad all over when it is PTA. *gasps*. So it's obvious that's mainly the reason why I hate PTA meeting. *gasps*

My results weren't that great, so.... My mom somesort of going to ground me from doing loads of stuff. I can't read my comics, I couldn't sms, I couldn't do this and that and this... Computer? Nah, it's my life. She can't take it. Mwahahahaha~

Right, enough of PTA meeting for now, *gasps*, went Pyramid yesterday. YAY! We went Red Box. Sadly enough I lost my camera for the 5th time. So NOOOOOO!!!

My vocal.. couldn't go full power. Damn it. Something happened. It's not that my voice is so great, it's just that it went coarse..... O.O!!!! PUBERTY IS THE WORD!!!!! OH NO!!! Red Box is super expensive when it comes to drinks, so damn it, I broke now.

Had Auntie Anne's for Lunch, obviously it ain't filling for me. Win Nie ordered seaweed, I took garlic, which.... tastes like shit. Linhan, my brother la, ordered Parmesan, damn it. Sze Huey ordered a flavour that I've forgotten. Gee Keat ordered an imaginative pretzel to satisfy his hunger. That's so noble of him. He didn't spend anything because of saving his cash for his sister. AWW~xD!!!

0 comments: