? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 6, 2010

UN Day and Cross Country

Just had UN Day yesterday. It got nearly screwed up, especially the system for our game booth. I don't know anything about the food booth, but the "Koala Poop" looks disgusting. Corn eating was hillarious. Spencer was eating like a cannibal. And of course I lost to him. Madam Norita participated in the last round, and of course, she lost so badly she was telling Wye Shaun to eat slowly next time.

Lasso was a big mess since Yi Xin had no idea how to tell the rules to the contestants. There's only 4 person who participated Kangaroo Race, since, WinNie and the rest never promoted Kangaroo Race. We got less than 200 ringgit. Which means we cant get the highest profit earned ranking.:(

Every commitee camwhored in the class. And to my opinion, that is the best part I enjoyed throughout the day. Mdm Norita suddenly comes in and camwhored together with everyone. WOW? Maybe... Yi Xin slept halfway throughout the camwhoring/stoning session. Xi-Zhe slept too, Myra looked emo since she's tired, Nisa... the only thing I remembered is she was listening to he ipod and the next thing she says is "OMG I WANNA CAMWHORE WITH GHAN!!!" WTH? That was sudden, I just took two pics with Mdm Norita then she saw. Well I'm not a camwhorer. It's so..... brain-teasing. You see, you have to think of what kind of pose to present to the camera, which is also a task. Swear I wouldn't do things like that anymore.

Cross-Country. 1st place gets an iPod, N-Ds the next, a wireless mouse for 3rd prize, and tickets/ vouchers to sunway lagoon for the next few till the 10th place. How cool is that? Since it's Iherng's birthday today, I remembered telling him yesterday "Cross Country tomorrow, you are in need of an iPod? I'll try and get you one." He just said:"We'll see..." Too bad I just got 4th place. But the 4th isn't so bad, it's a good number! Yet it's the 1st time I got Top 5 in a marathon/jogathon. So I'm going to Sunway Lagoon with cousins probably during CNY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IHERNG!!!!

0 comments: