? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Buy or not buy?

Forgotten to mentioned that Melville came back from Australia afte 3 years. He did came back before U.N. Day, sorry to 2Cs that I forgot to ask him about Aussies facts. He's a cool person though, but pity towards his height. Went back hometown in a same car, had reunion lunch, bla bla, stoned, watch mahjong, then off to iPoh Parade! thanks to Kathryn for the ride.

We had tea there, then Kathryn suddenly said: "wanna try mango rice?" What she say? Comes in the rice, topped with mango and....coconut milk. Felt so awkward for you are like eating fats in the form of glutinous rice and coconut milk. eww.Then Melville shopped, why Melville? He bought the most stuff. In fact I'm window shopping. How you go shopping with less than a 100 ringgit in your wallet?

Another reunion dinner was held in a restaurant, just imagine how many Yee Sang I took within 24 hours. Took some pictures, ate, felt stuffy, nearly puked, close to explosion of digestive system, then I felt okay after ENO's help.

Stayed in a hotel, the house was full. Since my parents went out for gatherings, my and my brother watched The Suite Life on Deck in the hotel's TV. In fact, it's so hillarious that I slept. Tough luck, my dad phoned me to unlock the door. Damnit. Waking up from bed by force is a negative aura.

0 comments: