? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sheer Happiness

So many things happened recently. Mostly the good ones. We'll start from Win Nie's suprise party(wasn't blogging that for the past few entries). I'm one the organizers, and somehow we got Win Nie to follow us to Amelia's house (we, as in reffering to me and Sze Huey). Then we got to the pool side and poof! She freaked out.

So everyone jump and fall and dive and flip and flop and blop and pop on the pool. Shaafiq pushed people down more frequently, next I'd say is Sze Huey. Pictures are to be seen in Facebook. I don't wanna upload them here anymore...

Boys Like Girls. Can't believe I attended it. :o It's was awesome. They started with I Got A Feeling rock ver. and then Love Drunk. 5 Minutes to Midnight and The Great Escape was good. They actually came in through the balcony when Aizat was singing(forgotten to tell you that other celebs were present). And people actually cheered for Boys Like girls instead of Aizat. I pity Aizat. He was good. 6ixth Sense was too emo. Can't get any good shots though. :(

It was awesome weekends and I hope that this will last long for the entire year. Yeh filling up my time!

0 comments: