? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Week Of School.

Finally school's on. New tables, new classes, new teachers, wider classroom, new friends and lots more. A newbie came in my class, so did Nicole and Robin and Myra and Charline and I don't know who else.

Forget about who am I sitting with, I got elected as the Monitor of 2C is the highlight of the post. Or maybe not. While Matthew as Assistant Monitor and Jonas and Monitor is.

I would be prefect if I weren't a monitor now. How worse could a prefect be compared to the joob as the monitor.

WinNie's my assistant while Eunice's the treasurer.

United Nations Day is coming soon. WHAT TO DRESS AS???

Mdm Mathews speech is still as boring as ever.

LinHan is getting annoying after he came in to my school.

Shaun Yap's sister looks like a Filipino maid. Shaun said she is one.

Matthew has a younger sister????!!!!

Spencer injured his crotch after I slammed it. Ouch~

Xi-Zhe is no longer the boss and my name has changed to G-Han the Boss!:D

Sejarah didn't seemed so boring now. :))

HOW TO DRAW LONGITUD?!!!

0 comments: