? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

something worth to remember

will be posting pictures from school and taiwan in the next few posts. Credits to Wan Jia and some people who took the pics. My job is to elaborate it in my blog that's all.

Hou Wei the pervert.


nerdified.

scouts mixing the baddies.


I have no idea what to say.


"hand"guns.

SzeHuey's about to kickass.

No I'm not pregnant and i'm still a virgin.

bullied by Win nie.

Weird. Xi-zhe never do rapping.

I admit my nostrils are humongous.

Xi-Zhe the Ah Long. Call 012-2309216 to make a loan,
012-3806819 to get a budget property, and
012-2365259 to get a refund.


Class Party's next. Taiwan's going to be a bit longer so I hoped you guys could be patient. Wait, have I told you I wasn't in Malaysia for 5 days? 26th to 30th? No? Fine, i went Taiwan with a tour and let me tell you what. Taiwan, is a place, for yellow people only. If you were no Chinese, you may be suffering communications problems there then. But if it's for food. It's the 2nd place for you to go in Asia. Definetely Malaysia's 1st. :D
So I will be posting pictures again next for maybe, 3 days time.

0 comments: