? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 23, 2009

Nat's suprise party on Sun

So yesterday, woke up damned early to make tarts for, you know, Nat's party that she didn't even realize. So after 3 hours of superb tension and perpiration.... We succeeded the quest and ready-to-go to Ampang.

Well Ampang's a very long way drive from Kepong, so after so long in the car........... I SLEPT. Then we arrive in Ampang, where another struggle begins. We have to look for the correct route, correct place, correct location, and poof, there goes my 15 minutes.

Wan Jia's house is big, I mean, really big, a pool built in with the house. the only thing I hate to say that the pool's not even 5 feet.><... Yet it was satisfying. So I waited and waited and waited inside watching Wizards of Waverly Place, yes it's Selena's showtime, with Wan jia's siblings and Yi Xin and Amelia with Yu Shen and Eriene till Amirul comes in... And both of us have to follow Wan Jia to Ampang Point to wait for Nat to meet up with us. I'll skip the moments in the mall.

So Nat comes in to Jia's house. Then within 10 seconds the entire house was filled with confetti. Weird because I don't see any confetti made out by the kids. Who cares, I don't, nye heh. Then all those moments she was blurred until something got her spirits fired up as if she won a phone. Well as a matter of fact, she did. We bought her a new phone. She felt so glad she screamed till my ears pitched.

Then everyone goes in the pool. Played MarcoPolo. I named it CheeseCakes for some reasons though, coz the name MarcoPolo sucks. No pictures, since Rose havent got it on Facebook, and everyone's in the water. So pictures will be out soon.

The thing that got me in mind is the drumset in the house, one room specially for it. How cool was that! Then I played Dance Dance Revolution 2. Sucked at it, first time playing mah.

0 comments: