? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The upcoming Post-Exam Carnival-iFun

You should be wondering why didn't I blog about this yesterday. Well, it was 11 and I barely had enough of sleep(plus the irritating MSN, oh my god..) per day, only a mere 6 hours. I'm going to turn out to be a panda soon. Well, literally.

Any events on in my school now? Not exactly now, since it's exam season and everyone's in a mood to study for exams. Well I'm saying AFTER exams. Yeah, the annual post-exam carnival(that's what I've heard la) held by the Interact Club called iFun this year. well since I completely have no idea how does a post-exam carnival looked like, but I dare ensure that I will not be disappointed. Well, like it's name: I Fun!

For this carnival, I signed up for the Obstable and Dodgeball game. Well I tried Dodgeball, was a pain in the ass. Obstacle is like the TV show:I Survived A Japanese GameShow thingy. Browse for it. Well Sze Huey wasn't really happy about me. I joined Nisa's team for Dodgeball at the start, then suddenly they came up to me and then ask me the same thing Nisa asked. I said I joined Nisa, and WinNie got pissed, same goes to Sze Huey. Well, they said they asked first, but I didn't realised. So I asked Nisa to cancel my name out(sorry Nisa!xD), and joined the 4ever team. then in a split second Szehuey comes up to me and ask whether she's forcing me, if yes, then it's okay not to join her. I was like, WTH? It's just not fair to her, so I did this on my will, and now she's pissed. Gawd, did I screw things up?

Good thing was, since I ain't in Nisa's team now, she got a replacement for her team, Natalie. Yes, we all know she had her fame for stomping shoes, "killing" and so on, that's what made me having the urge to have her as my opponent. Then we all can bully Wan Jia, Amelia, Nisa and Natalie. YEs, the godly type power in my hands, it's feels good. AHHHH~

Can't wait for exams to end and the carnival to start. You suck exam.

1 comments:

Todokanu Zekkyo said...

Peace, my friend :) Help me and Wensheng convince Justin to get a blog XD

BFF :)