? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Exam-Over Pride

HELL YEAH, EXAM'S OVER! Now I'm released, I'm gonna burn the books and make a bonfire for Christmas! OR is it too early? Nevermind, I just had food poisoning the moment I came back from school after exams. It isn't funny, since exam's arte over you have to rest due to this fever shit? No, no one wants that. It 's kinda like free for a moment and trapped inside again. Well that lasted about 2 days, took a day off from school and my classmates enrolled me into all kinds of sports without even asking me. FUNNY.

Everyone stayed back for training yesterday, regretted for rejecting Xi-Zhe, but having the fact that we can have Games Practices again is the good part. We skept more than 10 weeks stuck at class without Games. So I ended up not being able to play at school, and got dumped at home by my mom to do Kumon. Kumon yes you know Kumon, the crappy Kumon, go Google and type in Kumon and you'll get loads of info about Kumon. Wait you don't like Kumon? Well who does like Kumon since Kumon is meant to be something everybody dislike.

Practically everyone is also, yes everyone again, busy preparing post exams, you see there's iFun, FRIM, presentation, outdoor and indoor games, and patriotic songs and so on, life in WMS is just like that. You do stuff like these after exams. Nifty, aye?

0 comments: