? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chickens...

Do not get the wrong idea. Yellow house's gymrama had chickens feathers on their costume(I think) and they did some chicken dance WHICH made the parents laugh their asses off. Well that, MADE US 1ST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(drum rolls)(WEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, CHICKENS~, AND WE WILLLLLL KEEP ON CHICKENING OUT~). Damn I took too much RedBull. :(

Got 7th for 4oom again. strained my left thigh and my arms were aching. I suppose the aching on the arms were because of the fitness test. Mr Low was conducting it yesterday. Hou Wei seemed to be humping instead of pumping. Hillarious.

Blue House appeared last. Spencer was emo because he lost the 4x100 event. I'm sorry for you Mr Black.

Prinesh wanted to race with me 400. We decided to go to Desa Parkcity tomorrow. He couldn't make it, mom's didn't want him to go. Too bad.

Australians. Nicole hosted 1. Our class gotten so much noisier then. She's Courtney, and I suppose Alvin seemed to be interested in her. If Spencer wouldn't have his girl, he would be asking Courtney out by now. 0.0

0 comments: