? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 13, 2009

School's re-opening!!!!!

Yes I'm damned happy now, why? Aiyoh, school's re-opening on Monday, which gives me the YEAH thing on my head. I know people reading this post now should be swearing away now but... Can't help it, I have been only enjoying 4 days of the holidays while I've been working for the rest of the days. 1 day at Melaka, and 3 weekends. SUCK LOAD ARHH~ See? Even my MSN is full of swears now after looking at my display message, oh please its obvious that I know you can't see but such thing called "imagination" exists, and I want you to IMAGINE that IMAGINATION out of your IMAGINATIVE mind. :D

Something went wrong in my working routine. Out of 10 days, I'm suppose to do 12 hours per day as an maximum but it exeeded by 2 hours for 3 days straight. Damnit. Then just IMAGINE a form 1 educating 3 students, ages 3, 4 and 6 simultaneously.O.O

Then Melaka isn't that great as I expected, it's a little..... cramped up. And the someting called Chicken Rice Balls, as in FOOD, not as in PERVERTED mind. So the rice balls I tasted doesn't taste like rice either, that why it sucks. And A'Famosa is a damned dirty place to live on. So please, people, if you guys intend to go to A'Famosa, don't orget to hire a cleaner to clean toilets. :D

Went karaoke to celebrate hon lynn's birthday. She didn't sing much, to my opinion. We got 5 hours of freedom in a super big room with 3 mics so yeah. Ming Shen sang 75% of the songs we picked. He pro niah. I took 10%, then I knocked off. TT

0 comments: